If you know me in the 'real-world'... Keep it to yourself.

Do NOT tell my friends and family about this blog!

This blog is a work in progress. Eventually, when it grows up, it wants to look pretty. Or maybe dark and dangerous.

Hmm... well come back later and see for yourself...

If you want to contact me but are a) too chicken to leave a public comment and
b) too lazy to look up my email address from my profile
use the form below.

Name:
Email Address:

Friday, December 15, 2006

My Goth Name...

Proof that I've got too much time on my hands...

I went here and found out that my Goth name is Beautiful Nightmare

I'm not even sure what a Goth is but I'm ready to join them immediately! Any group that calls me a beautiful nightmare has earned my loyalty.

8 comments:

Sh'shank said...

Goth is a culture more like a cult following and some kind of a post punk kind of phenomenon...
I think...
Eye operation???
I have had three myself...
lets swap stories...

Anonymous said...

yeah it figures.

Let me guess... it was the word 'nightmare' that sucked you in right?

Anonymous said...

but you'd have liked them even more if they used the word 'weird' right?

Kshitij L said...

I am an exquisite corpse. Fuck y'all.

Anonymous said...

Well they got 50% of it right :-D
-MP

fedes said...

crap for some reason i can' open the thing! waaaah! i wanna know my goth nme too!

KD13 said...

@ pricky - 3 eye operations? wow. Yes, lets swap stories.... oh wait. mine is already posted. um... your turn :)

@ john - Well nightmare was more special, but beautiful wasn't too bad either!

@ anonymous - You know me. Why didn't you leave a name :(

@ suspect - You'll always be suspect to me. I don't care what the goths say.

@ MP - Um... thanks?

@ fedes - When you do get it to work do share it here. :D

momo7063 said...

i found out that my goth name is severed seementube um i don't think i want to be a detached penis