If you know me in the 'real-world'... Keep it to yourself.

Do NOT tell my friends and family about this blog!

This blog is a work in progress. Eventually, when it grows up, it wants to look pretty. Or maybe dark and dangerous.

Hmm... well come back later and see for yourself...

If you want to contact me but are a) too chicken to leave a public comment and
b) too lazy to look up my email address from my profile
use the form below.

Name:
Email Address:

Friday, September 05, 2014

Fringe

Fringe – I’m somewhere in Season 4, and I have no idea where the show will go… I know I can google n find out but… there’s more pleasure in watching it unfold each day.  But today, I just want to pay homage to the minds who created it.  They may never have written books, but the episode in which Walter, Peter and William Bell enter Olivia’s mind to find her blew my mind! And whoever visualized the episode beginning with the reversed gravity – awesome! The writers are writers in every sense of the word. They have created worlds second to none, and their plotting, and characterization is good enough to have made them very popular authors at least to the sci-fi crowd.

How has this show not won its writers more awards?!?

0 comments: