If you know me in the 'real-world'... Keep it to yourself.

Do NOT tell my friends and family about this blog!

This blog is a work in progress. Eventually, when it grows up, it wants to look pretty. Or maybe dark and dangerous.

Hmm... well come back later and see for yourself...

If you want to contact me but are a) too chicken to leave a public comment and
b) too lazy to look up my email address from my profile
use the form below.

Name:
Email Address:

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Shit happens!

'Shit happens' is one of my friend's fave sayings. Its hard to know exactly how much i can say on this blog without giving too much away. Its hard wanting to wallow in self pity and yet having to put up a bright face for the person who's the cause of all my self pity. Since its now Easter maybe I should just make this an open letter to God. You may ask why it's an open letter. Well this way if I know someone will read it. God maybe a bit too busy playing with my head to take the time.

Dear God,

Why exactly are you doing this? I understand that you are supposed to have some great plan of your own and I also understand that I have to play my part in that plan but why on earth do I have to go thru' all these little side-trips. What difference would it make if i had a little happiness or none at all. Why do you give hope and then take it away.

Look, I honestly don't see the purpose in this. If it's to show me how much I care, well it still doesn't make any sense cos knowing that I care doesn't make one bit of difference to anyone. It doesn't help me at all. Please please help me have faith in you again. I need to believe that you are working things out in your own way. Cos if that's not the case then putting me through this is unnecessarily cruel.

Still, I find I have faith enough left to believe that tomorrow when I wake up things will make some more sense. Please don't let me down. I need someone to tell me what the f* is going on.

Love,
Karen

0 comments: