If you know me in the 'real-world'... Keep it to yourself.

Do NOT tell my friends and family about this blog!

This blog is a work in progress. Eventually, when it grows up, it wants to look pretty. Or maybe dark and dangerous.

Hmm... well come back later and see for yourself...

If you want to contact me but are a) too chicken to leave a public comment and
b) too lazy to look up my email address from my profile
use the form below.

Name:
Email Address:

Sunday, July 05, 2009

Reality check...

Shifts are still going on and now the news is that theywill continue till the end of the year. The reason is valid... the SEZ's r in trouble so our new office is delayed but the repurcussions are bad. What if they still don't have an office by the end of the year....? then what?

anyway.. my laptop stopped working so i got a netbook. Installed DNS 10, bought a headmic and now I'm slowly dictating whatever I've written so far.

Slow going so far but I'm hoping it'll speed up....

--------------------------------------------------

Oh, and by the way... they made me Deputy Manager at work...

0 comments: