If you know me in the 'real-world'... Keep it to yourself.

Do NOT tell my friends and family about this blog!

This blog is a work in progress. Eventually, when it grows up, it wants to look pretty. Or maybe dark and dangerous.

Hmm... well come back later and see for yourself...

If you want to contact me but are a) too chicken to leave a public comment and
b) too lazy to look up my email address from my profile
use the form below.

Name:
Email Address:

Sunday, July 05, 2009

Updates...

Work would suck if it wasn't for all the interesting people...

Priti and Charlie had a kid. Sweet couple, atleast on the surface. But Charlie has some creepy friends. If a man is known by the company he keeps... it doesn't say anything good about Charlie.

Upen and AJU are not as close as they used to be. Or maybe they are just keeping it low key at work. I guess Upen thinks it will mess up his chances with the new chicks. He's probably just laying her at night. Ugh! They are so weird. I don't know how she stands it. I'd feel sorry for her if I didn't hate her so much... As it is... I'm rooting forUpen to break her bitchy little heart. That bitch thinks she can make up stories about me behind my back and I won't get to hear of it... Bitch!

On the home front things are getting so uncomfortable in my colony I'm looking out for new digs... Seen so many but not yet found the perfect one....

Going to see one tomorrow. In AJU's colony. Yucks. Oh well... she's not important enough to avoid...

0 comments: