If you know me in the 'real-world'... Keep it to yourself.

Do NOT tell my friends and family about this blog!

This blog is a work in progress. Eventually, when it grows up, it wants to look pretty. Or maybe dark and dangerous.

Hmm... well come back later and see for yourself...

If you want to contact me but are a) too chicken to leave a public comment and
b) too lazy to look up my email address from my profile
use the form below.

Name:
Email Address:

Monday, December 18, 2017

Leda Watefront - Siridao

Second time here -

Came back for the banana cocktail. Ordered it again and unfortunately it looked and tasted a bit different today. Wondering if they gave me the mocktail last time inadvertantly.  But anyway it was still quite nice.

Calamari in white chilly sauce or something - lovely. Very very filling though. That sauce is heavy!

Chicken lollipops are not the usual red - quite nice

Finished with appams and some Indian Mutton dish that the waiter recommended. The mutton was nice - soft and falling off the bone. The appams were enjoyable as always.

But despite all this praise for the food, the thing I liked the most about the place was the ambiance. It's a lovely place to bring someone who wants the unspoilt Goan beach vibe. Just beautiful!

Took loads of pics of the place - and of a section of the beach where Britney went crazy and write her name several times.

I don't know who Britney is but here's hoping she's over the phase of seeking validation from writing her name in the sand... :D














0 comments: