If you know me in the 'real-world'... Keep it to yourself.

Do NOT tell my friends and family about this blog!

This blog is a work in progress. Eventually, when it grows up, it wants to look pretty. Or maybe dark and dangerous.

Hmm... well come back later and see for yourself...

If you want to contact me but are a) too chicken to leave a public comment and
b) too lazy to look up my email address from my profile
use the form below.

Name:
Email Address:

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Carnival!

It's carnival time again. On Saturday the floats were in Panjim and panjimites got to experience traffic chaos like never before. Near the St. Inez Church traffic was so bad that it took my dad 45 mins to travel a distance of about 100 mts. Lucky he didn't see me riding my bike along the sidewalks in that area :D It was something I've always wanted to do and I've never had an occasion that called for it. Well that day I was low on petrol n patience... a dangerous combo.

Sunday the parade was in Margao. My cousin was on a float but I didn't see that float at all. I haven't seen a proper parade the last 2 yrs. Its lost is allure for me. Maybe next yr I'll do it properly. I'll find a nice spot near the secretariat and I'll make sure no float escapes my eagle eye. [I actually have 2 very poor eyes but what the heck...]

0 comments: