If you know me in the 'real-world'... Keep it to yourself.

Do NOT tell my friends and family about this blog!

This blog is a work in progress. Eventually, when it grows up, it wants to look pretty. Or maybe dark and dangerous.

Hmm... well come back later and see for yourself...

If you want to contact me but are a) too chicken to leave a public comment and
b) too lazy to look up my email address from my profile
use the form below.

Name:
Email Address:

Friday, July 21, 2006

By the pricking of my thumbs...

Blogspot is up and running again. Ha! Guess my diatribe goes unpublished once again. If they block it again I'm going to smell a rat. The timings are way too coincidental.

It's ok. I'm not really paranoid.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a good example of how to waste your time...

actually, remembering other things you do when you are bored... keep blogging!

Anonymous said...

By the time I read your email the problem had been solved. You must have scared them off... LOL

KD13 said...

Yeah sudhir, remember... I know the crap you do too... so...

Amy, you know what they say, better late than never. This way, no matter what happens, you'll never have an excuse that'll work on me :D

Anonymous said...

Thanks for an idea, you sparked at thought from a angle I hadn’t given thoguht to yet. Now lets see if I can do something with it.