If you know me in the 'real-world'... Keep it to yourself.

Do NOT tell my friends and family about this blog!

This blog is a work in progress. Eventually, when it grows up, it wants to look pretty. Or maybe dark and dangerous.

Hmm... well come back later and see for yourself...

If you want to contact me but are a) too chicken to leave a public comment and
b) too lazy to look up my email address from my profile
use the form below.

Name:
Email Address:

Saturday, July 08, 2006

Limewire Vs. BitTorrent

Suddenly I'm in the mood for comics. This is crazy. Some months back I wanted to download the 4400 seasons 1 & 2. Unfortunately for me the BitTorrent link I found was crawling so slowly, I've stopped the 4400 at 11% and started General Fiction. I'm at 52% of a 2.1 GB Download and now I wanna move on already. :( I hate BitTorent. It's so damn slow and each torrent is so damn huge!
I prefer Limewire where I can select each individual file and where my download speed has reached 35 kbps sometimes.

For anyone out there who hasn't tried it yet: Download Limewire today! If you have broadband you'll be blessing me. If you don't you'll be cursing me. Either way you'll be hooked.

0 comments: