If you know me in the 'real-world'... Keep it to yourself.

Do NOT tell my friends and family about this blog!

This blog is a work in progress. Eventually, when it grows up, it wants to look pretty. Or maybe dark and dangerous.

Hmm... well come back later and see for yourself...

If you want to contact me but are a) too chicken to leave a public comment and
b) too lazy to look up my email address from my profile
use the form below.

Name:
Email Address:

Friday, February 09, 2007

Off to Bombay

Off to Bombay for a week. 11th to the 18th. A week when I'm expecting to be busier than I've ever been. A week in which I'll be expected to pay attention and focus, 12 hours a day. A week in which Valentines day will probably slip by unnoticed and hopefully unmissed [Yes I know that's not a word]. A week in which for the 3rd year in a row I won't be with my best friend on her birthday, though we're now roommates. A week in which I doub't I'll find time to check my email or read a book. A week in which I don't think I'll have time to meet any of my Bombay friends though I've been looking forward to that for months. A week in which hopefully my tolerance won't be stretched to new limits.

Though I'll have 9 others with me from the office, I have a feeling this week is going to be the loneliest week of my life.

15 comments:

Kshitij L said...

And I have board exams coming up.

Oh, Karen, welcome to the club.

KD13 said...

Don't you have prelims first?
And surely boards are in March-April?

iz said...

But dude, you're gonna be in bombay! Knock yourself out shopping! I'm a big believer in retail therapy!

KD13 said...

Shopping?

I believe my workday will start at 8.00 am and end only at dinner time. Add to that the fact that I don't know my way around bombay and you'll get a very sad image.

Sh'shank said...

godspeed...
this week could probably something more unexpexcted and absolutely gladdening...
I believe in the expect the unexpected...
though surviving without email, and books would be surreal...
ah well who am i kidding???
all i can say is break a leg and cheers

KD13 said...

@ pricky - Thanks! I just got my laptop connected. Guess I'll have that to keep me from jumping out the window. :D

Anonymous said...

yay! welcome to my cityyyy! and holler if you need anything!

Anonymous said...

izmir evden eve
destek@izmirevdenevenakliyat.net
www.izmirevdenevenakliyat.net
thank you...

Anonymous said...

thank you for sharing
info@esenlerevdeneve.com

Anonymous said...

thank you for sharing
info@evden-eve-nakliyeciler.com

Anonymous said...

thanks..
bilgi@mousepadhouse.com

Anonymous said...

thanks..
bilgi@izmirevdenevenakliyat.net

Anonymous said...

thank you for sharing
info@izmirevdenevenakliyat.com

Anonymous said...

thank you for sharing
bilgi@tekostar.com

Anonymous said...

thank you
bilgi@izmirevdenevenakliyat.com