If you know me in the 'real-world'... Keep it to yourself.

Do NOT tell my friends and family about this blog!

This blog is a work in progress. Eventually, when it grows up, it wants to look pretty. Or maybe dark and dangerous.

Hmm... well come back later and see for yourself...

If you want to contact me but are a) too chicken to leave a public comment and
b) too lazy to look up my email address from my profile
use the form below.

Name:
Email Address:

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Nokia N82

I bought the Nokia N82 yesterday evening.

I really wanted a camera phone. Went online and narrowed down my choices to the N82 and the LG Viewty.

Both have great cameras. The xenon flash of the Nokia is supposed to be marginally better than the Viewty's but the Viewty looks so much better. The N82 is virtually indistinguishable from its older, cheaper cousins.

The Nokia finally won cos of the gps.. which is really good, and even more cos it can be upgraded to 8 gb of memory while the best the Viewty can do is 2 gb.

And now that i've used it for 10 hours or so, since i've realised I can now blog from my mobile, since i've realised orkut is now accessible anytime anywhere...
I'm in love.

2 comments:

edson_dias said...

good choice.I'm not saying Nokia's are the best but LG products are crap.

FifthBeatle said...

It's not even a contest - N82 any day!

P.S: Are people still buying phones that are not an iPhone?