If you know me in the 'real-world'... Keep it to yourself.

Do NOT tell my friends and family about this blog!

This blog is a work in progress. Eventually, when it grows up, it wants to look pretty. Or maybe dark and dangerous.

Hmm... well come back later and see for yourself...

If you want to contact me but are a) too chicken to leave a public comment and
b) too lazy to look up my email address from my profile
use the form below.

Name:
Email Address:

Monday, November 24, 2008

Dostana sucks!

I didn't intend to write this post until I read this. [I want to find the author of that review. I can't believe those are the views of a real live normal human...]

The only part of that review that I agreed with was that Abhishek Bachchan was fantastic. He was over-the-top and ridiculous and really great!!!

John Abraham is lucky he looks good, cos this movie proved once again that his acting range is limited to roles like Dhoom and Taxi 9211. He's terrible at making a fool of himself.

But that's not the worst by far. Your opinion of John Abraham will rocket sky high once you compare him with Bobby Deol. At least John Abraham has a limited acting range, Bobby Deol doesn't have any range at all. He can't act.

If you don't have to pay much, watch the first half. Don't bother with the second. It's not worth it at any price.

4 comments:

FifthBeatle said...

Why is it that almost every Bollywood movie that is released these days, comes with the recommendation "It's not like a typical Bollywood movie"?

KD13 said...

@ Arnold - well let me make you happy.... Dostana is a verryyyy typical Bollywood movie!!!

Anonymous said...

Yes it sucks.

KD13 said...

@ Cousin S - Can't believe you're actually agreeing with me. What's the catch?