If you know me in the 'real-world'... Keep it to yourself.

Do NOT tell my friends and family about this blog!

This blog is a work in progress. Eventually, when it grows up, it wants to look pretty. Or maybe dark and dangerous.

Hmm... well come back later and see for yourself...

If you want to contact me but are a) too chicken to leave a public comment and
b) too lazy to look up my email address from my profile
use the form below.

Name:
Email Address:

Monday, June 05, 2006

Hopeless Human Condition - beautiful

Been to Bombay and back last week. had a pretty nice time. Could have been better of course if dad hadn't fallen sick. But all in all we came out on top :)

This week off to Bangalore to submit my projects. Exams all next week :(
Then the rest of my life awaits me :((
Life's so good right now I'd freeze it if I could, but... [damn... knew I should have kept working on that time-freeze thingy]

This picture is called Hopeless Human Condition. [Yes, that's its name and No, I did NOT pick it cos of the name] It's by someone called Billy Gong... I think. [Actually I'm sure but what the heck... better safe than sorry]

Anyway, it's one of the most beautiful pictures I've ever seen and it has the honour of being a big branch on my ever growing beanstalk of things_i_must_own_copies_off.

0 comments: