If you know me in the 'real-world'... Keep it to yourself.

Do NOT tell my friends and family about this blog!

This blog is a work in progress. Eventually, when it grows up, it wants to look pretty. Or maybe dark and dangerous.

Hmm... well come back later and see for yourself...

If you want to contact me but are a) too chicken to leave a public comment and
b) too lazy to look up my email address from my profile
use the form below.

Name:
Email Address:

Thursday, January 11, 2007

In Pune...

I've been in Pune almost a week and this is the first time I've gotten near a computer. I'd have been really cranky if I wasn't having such a good time. :)

I'm living near the Pune station. Just a short walk away from INOX, Dholepatel road etc., and as anyone who's been to Pune would know, that's a nice place to be. My laptop is still in Goa. I was supposed to go get it this weekend but I have to go look over some flats this weekend, so I guess I'll have to do without it for another week. As for a proper Internet connection... that's a distant dream :(

Any Pune-ite who knows of a studio apt or a 1 BHK in the station area (and who's interested in being a good Samaritan) can find me here. Just leave a message and I'll get back to you.

I'm really missing all my online friends. I'll try and come online atleast once a week or so until I get a proper connection and I guess that will just have to be enough. It's really time I adjusted to living a normal life instead of focusing so much on the Internet. By the time I get a proper net connection I hope to have found a way to balance both. So much to do so little time. Life is good. :)

11 comments:

iz said...

You have been missed sorely in blogspace.

Anonymous said...

Karen We Are Missing U!! Hope All is Well with U Out there

sanguine said...

heylooo , my first time here .. glad i landed here ..loouuuve ur posts ..
the one on relationship advice is bang on .. but no matter how many rules , regulation , screening technique you make / follow .. the heart has a mind of its own ..

Anonymous said...

I've been checking your space everyday for some sign of life at your end! Whew! Glad to hear from you!
Enjoy Pune...and hey, life on the internet is as normal as life off it. Or they're both bizarre. Whichever way you choose to look at it.
Good luck with the house-hunt!

Woozie said...

It's nice to know you're not dead.

tangled said...

Oh, goodie!
Missed the updates...

fedes said...

pune is a dry n dusty place- but so cool! there's so much to do there. n my two fave things in the world-food n books-are available in plenty.
hv u been to the inox bldg there? it has a freakin shopper's stop and like this mini arcade n stuff. no fair!
as for internet-u cud get a mobile wit gprs. that's wat my sis did when she was there.
take care cos pune ppl ride n drive worse than goans- n that's saying something!

Anonymous said...

hey u .. glad to hear ur lovin Pune and you couldn't be stayin in a better place yeah .. am back in Montreal and missin Pune .. have fun girl !!

Sh'shank said...

Pune huh??
I have some friends there...
they love it I am sure you would like it too...
stop by sometime on ur weekly visits here, and here,

Mariner said...

hi Karen,
quite an interesting blog you have out here. loved your blog post on "bitterness". looking forward to your posts again. Keep posting!

Cecilia said...

Girl you should write..not jus here but in mags or something..jus start...you've got a huge fan following already!! Trust me...jus go for it..