If you know me in the 'real-world'... Keep it to yourself.

Do NOT tell my friends and family about this blog!

This blog is a work in progress. Eventually, when it grows up, it wants to look pretty. Or maybe dark and dangerous.

Hmm... well come back later and see for yourself...

If you want to contact me but are a) too chicken to leave a public comment and
b) too lazy to look up my email address from my profile
use the form below.

Name:
Email Address:

Saturday, October 04, 2014

Snapdeal Ad - Creepy!!!

Saw an ad for Snapdeal that made my head spin for a bit... some guy raving about how his gf's younger sister is cute and roams about with them - apparently making it a two for one deal. Yucks!!!

They couldn't possibly have fallen into that one by mistake... which means that more than one wacko thought the ad was a good idea.... super creepy!!!

0 comments: