If you know me in the 'real-world'... Keep it to yourself.

Do NOT tell my friends and family about this blog!

This blog is a work in progress. Eventually, when it grows up, it wants to look pretty. Or maybe dark and dangerous.

Hmm... well come back later and see for yourself...

If you want to contact me but are a) too chicken to leave a public comment and
b) too lazy to look up my email address from my profile
use the form below.

Name:
Email Address:

Saturday, May 20, 2006

Evil Editor

Came across a blog called 'Evil Editor'. It's great. Scary but great. The 'Evil Editor' accepts queries from aspiring authors and then cuts them to bits. Fun for all the readers of the blog but probably torture for the 'writers'.
I'm glad I changed my 'top' occupation from 'writer' to 'editor'. It looks like it's a lot more fun cutting up other people's books. Writing is too personal. It must be fun reading submissions from others and smirking 'cos you 'know' you can do so much better. If I actually submitted something I wrote to EE I'd have to come down to earth and start digging a grave to bury one of my fondest dreams.

I would recommend this blog to anyone out there who believes that he/she has the potential to write a best seller.

Enjoy :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This guy is hilarious! You should definately submit something ;>

KD13 said...

I will... someday. Just as soon as I win a few bravery awards for even considering it! :)