If you know me in the 'real-world'... Keep it to yourself.

Do NOT tell my friends and family about this blog!

This blog is a work in progress. Eventually, when it grows up, it wants to look pretty. Or maybe dark and dangerous.

Hmm... well come back later and see for yourself...

If you want to contact me but are a) too chicken to leave a public comment and
b) too lazy to look up my email address from my profile
use the form below.

Name:
Email Address:

Thursday, May 11, 2006

M_n_c_e_t

Just sent in my resume to a company in Bombay. I came across an ad for some job openings very suddenly and it seemed just a bit too coincidental to pass up. They've just sent me a very strange email back, asking for an updated resume. I've already sent them an updated resume. What more do they expect me to put in. They also want more details. Uh huh. Very helpful. Time to think out of the box.
One good thing that came out of their communiqué was that it included their office address and so if I actually get through I have one less thing to worry about. It's a pretty decent location. No trips to the outback for me :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.