If you know me in the 'real-world'... Keep it to yourself.

Do NOT tell my friends and family about this blog!

This blog is a work in progress. Eventually, when it grows up, it wants to look pretty. Or maybe dark and dangerous.

Hmm... well come back later and see for yourself...

If you want to contact me but are a) too chicken to leave a public comment and
b) too lazy to look up my email address from my profile
use the form below.

Name:
Email Address:

Saturday, May 27, 2006

whoo hoo... online endorsement!

You Should Be a Science Fiction Writer
Your ideas are very strange, and people often wonder what planet you're from. And while you may have some problems being "normal," you'll have no problems writing sci-fi. Whether it's epic films, important novels, or vivid comics... Your own little universe could leave an important mark on the world!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yaar, when will u show us some of your stuff :p

Can't figure out if we aren't good enough to read anything you've written or if your stuff isn't good enough for us to read :D

kiddin'...kiddin' ... bachaaaooo...

KD13 said...

:D

brat, if I did show you something I wrote u'd have to lie n tell me it's perfect to keep me happy...

and you my friend are a rotten liar!

*hugs*