If you know me in the 'real-world'... Keep it to yourself.

Do NOT tell my friends and family about this blog!

This blog is a work in progress. Eventually, when it grows up, it wants to look pretty. Or maybe dark and dangerous.

Hmm... well come back later and see for yourself...

If you want to contact me but are a) too chicken to leave a public comment and
b) too lazy to look up my email address from my profile
use the form below.

Name:
Email Address:

Sunday, May 14, 2006

My blogging style :D

Your Blogging Type Is Clever and Witty
Of all blogging types, you're the best with words.Almost every blog post you write has legendary quality.You have a perverse sense of humor and often play devil's advocate.Impatient and picky, you tend to go off on funny rants from time to time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can see you're still the same :) Tongue-in-cheek self advert mode going strong :D
Do you think you could make more of an effort to keep in touch?
-Amy

KD13 said...

Hey babe ;D it's not like I actually agree with the damn thing. But I rarely find an online 'quiz' saying something nice about me. So... cough cough...I'm just trying to make the most of things *sniggers*

As for keeping in touch...yeah... *ashamed expression* ... [hurried entry in to-do list]... will do :D

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested