If you know me in the 'real-world'... Keep it to yourself.

Do NOT tell my friends and family about this blog!

This blog is a work in progress. Eventually, when it grows up, it wants to look pretty. Or maybe dark and dangerous.

Hmm... well come back later and see for yourself...

If you want to contact me but are a) too chicken to leave a public comment and
b) too lazy to look up my email address from my profile
use the form below.

Name:
Email Address:

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Life Without Limbs


Just came across this on a friends blog. The story of a young man born with much less than me, but who believes in himself and in God and has the courage to dream. Recently I've been scaling down my dreams, trying to convince myself that holding out for all I can imagine is demanding too much. I forgot that for God nothing is too much. If I can think of it, God can create it for me. If he thinks its not good enough, he'll just go one step better. So all I'd like to tell everyone out there is "DREAM". The only thing that holds us back is our mind. Settling is NOT the answer. Even if you think you've settled for less, never stop dreaming.
Keep your eyes open cos the answer to your dream might be right in front of our eyes.

0 comments: