If you know me in the 'real-world'... Keep it to yourself.

Do NOT tell my friends and family about this blog!

This blog is a work in progress. Eventually, when it grows up, it wants to look pretty. Or maybe dark and dangerous.

Hmm... well come back later and see for yourself...

If you want to contact me but are a) too chicken to leave a public comment and
b) too lazy to look up my email address from my profile
use the form below.

Name:
Email Address:

Sunday, May 14, 2006

A birthday and a wedding.

Another B'day come n gone. Atleast this time it wasn't my own. Family is a strange thing. They r always there whether you like it or not. And I mean that in both ways, bad and good.

My hair is chopped off. And wonder of wonder's, the Sister approves. All credit goes to Blossom at Tenderlocks.

The Sister is still addicted to the phone. I think she bought it on the 8th. But in that case this enthusiasm seems a tad prolonged. Oh well, she needs something to be happy about.

My first matchmaking effort got married on the 9th. He's gotta go abroad for a bit now so they rushed the registration thru'. Both signings on 1 day. And yours truly was the witness for everything. Dead broke so borrowed 100 bucks from the 'bride' for petrol :) N then forgot all about it when they came over on the 12th with a 'Thank-you' gift. Oh well, hope I remember next time I meet her.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello,

There are too many problems in the world and I really like to read something different in your blog.

I'm working on a hard disk data recovery site.. It is not easy to find good content for why hard disk fails? ..I have also have a blog there

KD13 said...

My first comment-spam, :)

*sniff sniff*, this is such a memorable occasion.