If you know me in the 'real-world'... Keep it to yourself.

Do NOT tell my friends and family about this blog!

This blog is a work in progress. Eventually, when it grows up, it wants to look pretty. Or maybe dark and dangerous.

Hmm... well come back later and see for yourself...

If you want to contact me but are a) too chicken to leave a public comment and
b) too lazy to look up my email address from my profile
use the form below.

Name:
Email Address:

Friday, October 13, 2006

Clemens Konieczka - 'Old Room'

I'm not sure what I want my blog to look like. All I know is that I was fed up of the old look. Hence the all black look. Expect to see changes every now n then until I settle on something timeless.

And since I'm not in the mood to post I'm just going to add one of my favourite works of art here.

It's called Old Room. The artist is Clemens Konieczka.

9 comments:

glenn said...

Not many people know about Clemens Konieczka & his excellence in CGI. how did you come across the 'old room'?

KD13 said...

Stumbled across him on the internet. Love his work and also love the work of Luis Royo. Check the labels on the right of the blog and click on 'Favourite Art'. I've put up one called 'Chess' by Clemens Konieczka before. Now that is my all time favourite so far.
It's too tiny to get the full effect but couldn't help that!

I'll put up some of my favourites by Luis Royo sometime soon.

As for 'his excellence in CGI', sorry, have to confess I'm not sure what you meant. I just like certain stuff though I don't always know why :D

Anonymous said...

This is a lovely pic. Is this the one you told me you use as a background?

KD13 said...

Yup :)
It always makes me feel like I'm looking into another dimension. :D

glenn said...

'computer generated imagery'. he's a graphic artist known to produce some excellent 3D works

KD13 said...

@ glenn - thanks! I really ought to read up on the topic. I'll probably find some more I like :D

Kshitij L said...

THat room sure is old.

sudden_sue said...

I'm surprised a girl could like a room like that. No big soft bed, no snuggly cushions, no beautiful view, no teddy bears, not even a wind chime or two.

KD13 said...

@ suspect - old yes, but also dreamy and full of life n possibilities....

@ bahelor_boy - I have to admit it probably wouldn't be half as magical in real life.