If you know me in the 'real-world'... Keep it to yourself.

Do NOT tell my friends and family about this blog!

This blog is a work in progress. Eventually, when it grows up, it wants to look pretty. Or maybe dark and dangerous.

Hmm... well come back later and see for yourself...

If you want to contact me but are a) too chicken to leave a public comment and
b) too lazy to look up my email address from my profile
use the form below.

Name:
Email Address:

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

My hair dies fast!

They say a little knowledge is dangerous. I don't know about that but I'd be the first to testify that a little knowledge can raise some pretty stupid thoughts in a persons mind.

For instance I know that both our hair n our nails are made of dead cells. Or something like that. All these years I've been quite happy that my hair grows really fast. Today however it occurred to me, that since hair is made up of dead cells my hair doesn't grow fast, it dies fast!

2 comments:

glenn said...

.. hell yeah, it's already raising some pretty stupid thoughts.

thanks for stopping by my blog.

KD13 said...

LOL...

I shd have put up a warning. Weird thoughts are very catching...