If you know me in the 'real-world'... Keep it to yourself.

Do NOT tell my friends and family about this blog!

This blog is a work in progress. Eventually, when it grows up, it wants to look pretty. Or maybe dark and dangerous.

Hmm... well come back later and see for yourself...

If you want to contact me but are a) too chicken to leave a public comment and
b) too lazy to look up my email address from my profile
use the form below.

Name:
Email Address:

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

musings...

There's a fine line I'm trying to draw everytime I'm online. Just how much of my life is personal and not to be shared with random strangers and how much can be shared without any doubts.

Obviously any facts about the professonal or social aspects of my life should be kept out. The last thing I want to find is that people around me have discovered my blog. I'll have to quit and start another one and that's not something I have any intention of doing. Right now, only my long distance friends know about this. Hmmm... I think I'm pretty safe but then complacency is what spells the end for many.

I'm not even sure why I don't like the idea of people around me reading my blog. It's not like I pen down secrets.

Infact one of my best friends in the whole world, who knows almost all my secrets, doesn't know about this blog. In the case of many good friends, I can tell myself it's cos they either don't use the internet much or cos they would be bored silly. But this guy uses the net a lot and I rarely worry about boring him. So why am I not telling him about this blog?

Is it cos I'm very sensitive to his opinion? I honestly don't think so.

...1....2....3....

Ok. I think I know why. And now I wish I hadn't tried to figure it out after all.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah right, im even worse and havent told a single person bout my blog, perhaps its meant for me to read bout what i felt and did 10 years down the line

KD13 said...

oh I have 3 other blogs that no-one knows about :D

This one was supposed to be my 'public' blog....LOL

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.