If you know me in the 'real-world'... Keep it to yourself.

Do NOT tell my friends and family about this blog!

This blog is a work in progress. Eventually, when it grows up, it wants to look pretty. Or maybe dark and dangerous.

Hmm... well come back later and see for yourself...

If you want to contact me but are a) too chicken to leave a public comment and
b) too lazy to look up my email address from my profile
use the form below.

Name:
Email Address:

Monday, August 28, 2006

Pathetic...

Tsk, tsk, I just came online to check n I have to say the guesses were pretty pathetic...LOL

Too bad folks. Anyway, just to make this a little fairer I'll put the video up tomorrow. Before that, here are a few clues.

1) This is something that I thought would be quite easy to do. It turns out it's anything but!
2) It's something that's quite good for a person's health.
3) The toy can be all in one piece or it may need assembly. For instance mine is made up of 6 pieces of different colours.
4) It's great to watch anyone doing this. If it's an expert performing it's as good as a show and if it's a beginner like me, it's like watching a clown performing.

There, now let's see some intelligence. C'mon people!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've thought n I dont know and honestly if you postpone telling what it is one more time I'll kick you!

Anonymous said...

Hey just got back to work after a nice vacation. S told me abt this guessing game. I'm not going to participate cos it's not fair to the others but if i had i know i wud get it right.

sudden_sue said...

just came by to chk. Doesn't seem like anyone is going to get it. I thought of the perfect answer but the bit about the toy being assembled doesnt fit in.

You better not have planted any false clues...

Anonymous said...

maybe a 6 piece jigsaw puzzle?

KD13 said...

@ everyone - so now you all know how wrong you were. :D