If you know me in the 'real-world'... Keep it to yourself.

Do NOT tell my friends and family about this blog!

This blog is a work in progress. Eventually, when it grows up, it wants to look pretty. Or maybe dark and dangerous.

Hmm... well come back later and see for yourself...

If you want to contact me but are a) too chicken to leave a public comment and
b) too lazy to look up my email address from my profile
use the form below.

Name:
Email Address:

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Discipline

I've decided I need more discipline in my life. I need to face up to the hard tasks ahead n do them diligently without making excuses at the last minute.

It's gonna be just like a recovery programme. I don't know much about them but I'm sure most of them start with some 12 step programme or something. I don't know about 12 steps but I'm going take it one step at a time.

I know it's gonna be hard... sigh... but a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do.

I hereby pledge to do my best n blog everyday for the rest of the month.

So there you have it. A new post each day. Even if it consists of just one word sometimes. [If that's the case I'll make sure the word is an interesting one. It ought to be fun picking words anyway]

Whew! I did it! Took my first steps on the path of discipline.

I feel wiser n more at peace already.

4 comments:

Princess Irene said...

Hey! thx for stopping by my blog ^_^ ya it's kinda nice knowing another language just cuz when I wanna talk badly about american companies I can do so and they won't understand heheh ^^

I kinda have to do it in 2 different languages some of my friends prefer reading indonesian but as you can tell i can't type in straight up indonesian hehehe I try my best

KD13 said...

I know 3 languages pretty well. Unfortunately for me, pretty much everyone here is fluent in all three..LOL.
I just have to bite my tongue n manage by sinning against the Gods suppresso veri and suggesto falsi

Anonymous said...

DISCIPLINE

Don't anyone believe a word she says!

Since she's in the mood to blog she drags out that word so that at the end of the month she can tell herself she's done a good job!

KD13 said...

@ susan - shhh... that's not something you shd be telling people... ;)