If you know me in the 'real-world'... Keep it to yourself.

Do NOT tell my friends and family about this blog!

This blog is a work in progress. Eventually, when it grows up, it wants to look pretty. Or maybe dark and dangerous.

Hmm... well come back later and see for yourself...

If you want to contact me but are a) too chicken to leave a public comment and
b) too lazy to look up my email address from my profile
use the form below.

Name:
Email Address:

Saturday, August 26, 2006

Of cats n dogs...

It's already 11.30 n I need to write a post n go watch some t.v. at twelve. Unfortunately the cat is sitting on the chair next to me and demanding that I scratch his head n neck. Hence my two-finger typing has now be reduced to one finger typing, since my right hand is busy petting the cat...

Now he's bending n making sure I scratch his ear. What's it with cats n their ears. I've seen him scratching his ears loads of times. When he can do it himself I think it's rude of him to make me do it. I'd rather scratch his chin. Atleast then I feel useful. I pretty sure he can't do it himself.

Ok, now while he takes a break n gives himself a good lick all over I'll try n finish this off.

I used to hate cats until I was about 14 when my mom n sis brought a tiny kitten home. She was so adorable even my dog loved her. He used to lick her whenever she was wet or hurt during her escapades. I can't really imagine anyone being able to stay aloof from a little kitten that's determined to crawl into your lap and snuggle up.

Hmmm... I think I'm going a little off track. What I started out to do was explain the basic difference between the natures of cats n dogs.

If a man takes good care of his dog, takes him for walks at the right time, gves him good food, loves him n in short is an ideal master the dog will think, "My master must be a really wonderful person. He wouldn't take such good care of me otherwise."
If a man takes care of a cat the same way, with love n devotion, the cat will think, "I must be a really wonderful creature. This human wouldn't take such good care of me otherwise."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope this game doesn't have anything to do with your cats n dogs :)

glenn said...

seriously amy! i hope so. karen i've had enough of trouble with cats already.

http://glennantao.blogspot.com/2006/08/furry-assasins-back-home-in-goa-we.html

KD13 said...

@ amy & glenn - Don't be so chicken.
ok, ok, it's got nothing to do with any animals. It's just the 'player' and the [ahem] 'toy'. nothing else is involved :D