If you know me in the 'real-world'... Keep it to yourself.

Do NOT tell my friends and family about this blog!

This blog is a work in progress. Eventually, when it grows up, it wants to look pretty. Or maybe dark and dangerous.

Hmm... well come back later and see for yourself...

If you want to contact me but are a) too chicken to leave a public comment and
b) too lazy to look up my email address from my profile
use the form below.

Name:
Email Address:

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Guess the game!?!

I'm much too busy to come online these days but I am making time to practice the "game". I'm pretty sure most of you must be dead tired of all these references to it. [I know I am!] :) Well I've got some good news. I managed to do a few rounds today. I know it was just dumb luck cos I have no control over 'it' at all but still...

Tomorrow there's a b'day in the house n I won't have much time to post but I'm gonna put up a video of the "game" which as most of you must have guessed isn't actually a game at all. I just called it that for want of a better name.

Anyway, let's see who can guess what the "game" is. Post a comment with your guess and all those who are right will get pretty much anything they want from me as long as its cheap n reasonable. :D [You can see how sure I am that no one's gonna get it!]

5 comments:

sudden_sue said...

Read the comments on the previous post so...
its just you and your toy having a few rounds together.

[Hmmm... it can't possibly be what I'm thinking]

I haven't a clue!

Anonymous said...

Just you and a toy? Hmmm... guess you're trying to learn to solve that rubiks cube you used to talk about. Not sure what you meant by doing rounds, unless you meant a couple of lines...

Anonymous said...

Ha! I think it's some ridiculous kids game. Maybe spinning a top?

[Trust me she can't spin a top. Even a couple of rounds would be an improvement.]

Maybe if you'd give a us a couple of clues...

Anonymous said...

Tsk...tsk...Karen...That's a really old one now! You must come up with something (a 'game' as you say) more original than that! :P :P

KD13 said...

@ all of the above - ROFL!

John came closest. But he's wrong all the same.

Last chance people...