If you know me in the 'real-world'... Keep it to yourself.

Do NOT tell my friends and family about this blog!

This blog is a work in progress. Eventually, when it grows up, it wants to look pretty. Or maybe dark and dangerous.

Hmm... well come back later and see for yourself...

If you want to contact me but are a) too chicken to leave a public comment and
b) too lazy to look up my email address from my profile
use the form below.

Name:
Email Address:

Friday, November 10, 2006

Yeah, yeah, whatever.

I've put the red button there on the right cos I've always liked it. It'll be there for a week or so. I strongly advise against pushing it.

[Edit: Now it's at the bottom of the page cos though a week is up, I like knowing it's around just in case I feel like playing with it now n then...]

Suspect
The blogger formerly known as Suspect has changed his blog template a bit. It made me feel like kicking my heels up too. I don't want to hear any critical comments about it. As someone remarked recently it's my blog and I can do whatever I want with it. If you don't like it, go suck eggs. If you absolutely hate it, email me.

Edit: I've removed most of the changes for now cos P says they screw up the page in Firefox. I'll check in out on Firefox as soon as possible and redo it if I can. Unfortunately I'm learning how to do it as I'm doing it so expect some hilarious mistakes!

16 comments:

CrazyRhyme said...

You do know how i hate obeying orders ;)

You just wasted my time which would have been used to complete my projects :)

(don`t you feel the guilt)

Woozie said...

Oh I love that game.

P said...

Okay, Im not commenting on your template :)

But it does not work with non IE browsers!! Your blog goes beserck when it opens up in Firefox.

KD13 said...

@ crazyrhyme - yeah yeah I'm burning up with guilt. Can't you tell?

@ woozie - yeah I love it too. The first time I played it I wanted to marry it. Can one marry a red button?

@ p - thanks. I should have checked it of course :) I use Maxthon so everything was fine n dandy.

P said...

Ah, much better now.

Can I comment on the template now then? :D

KD13 said...

@ p - Criticism is barred :D
C'mon, I don't know anything about what I'm doing, have a heart. Pleeeaseee.

Kshitij L said...

Are you serious about that red button?

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P said...

How about 'constructive' criticism? As cliched as it maybe. :)

KD13 said...

@ vermicelli aka suspect - Was I serious about what?
The answer is probably 'no' anyway. Damn! Can't remember the last time I was serious...

@ p - I guess I can take constructive criticism. (Very ungracefully tis true)
But can u just email it to me. I hate deleting comments. ;)
It's on my profile but here it is anyway, [karen13@rediffmail.com]

P said...

Does your email provider accept 20,000 word emails? :)

KD13 said...

@ p - I hope it doesn't!!!

C'mon, I'm sure you can be both constructive and to-the-point at the same time.

Or else start with 1000 words and we'll go from there :D

P said...

I prefer writing in points and I was talking about 20,000 words in about 800 points. Would be easier for you to correct and keep tabs off in the process of correcting ;)

KD13 said...

@ p - as you please. I'll be waiting for the 800 points.

:(

glenn said...

"I don't want to hear any critical comments about it." what can i say ?

Aishwarya Singhal said...

Good morning

KD13 said...

@ glenn & lone wolf - um...hi.