If you know me in the 'real-world'... Keep it to yourself.

Do NOT tell my friends and family about this blog!

This blog is a work in progress. Eventually, when it grows up, it wants to look pretty. Or maybe dark and dangerous.

Hmm... well come back later and see for yourself...

If you want to contact me but are a) too chicken to leave a public comment and
b) too lazy to look up my email address from my profile
use the form below.

Name:
Email Address:

Sunday, November 26, 2006

Happiness Is A Warm Gun.

Suspect has finally put up his version of a story I wrote a few posts back. Go read it here.

5 comments:

Cecilia said...

Girl, I jus love your blogs...esp Nov onwards..man you can write..but then i always knew you good!
Have to put somethin substantial up on mine now...liked the ideas been throw at you...considered some of them...but na..i'll be roasted if i try!
Haha...later WC..;)

Cecilia said...

*always knew you were good* ...just correctin my stmt thr..

Jonathan said...

Love your style.
The personalities of each characters were well defined in such a short space.
Anyways, I don't mind the criticism of the art. I quite enjoy it actually.
Appreciate the last comment though. :-)
ps: updated my blog.

Kshitij L said...

You do the chicken.

KD13 said...

@ cecilia - Thanks! :) Wonder if it's the content that has improved or the writing though...

@ jonathan - Thanks for the kind words. :) I'm glad you didn't follow my example and tear my efforts to pieces... :D

@ convict - lol... ok, I'll do it.