If you know me in the 'real-world'... Keep it to yourself.

Do NOT tell my friends and family about this blog!

This blog is a work in progress. Eventually, when it grows up, it wants to look pretty. Or maybe dark and dangerous.

Hmm... well come back later and see for yourself...

If you want to contact me but are a) too chicken to leave a public comment and
b) too lazy to look up my email address from my profile
use the form below.

Name:
Email Address:

Saturday, November 11, 2006

I'm feeling as sick as a dog...


10 comments:

Woozie said...

So you're feeling sick as a bitch?

:)

Kshitij L said...

No, I'm not responsible, before any smartass asks.

And I don't have genital herpes, before other smartasses ask.

KD13 said...

@ woozie - yeah, you could say that... If you want ur balls ground up as beef and fed to some real bitches. :D

KD13 said...

@ everyone - Vermicelli/Suspect is telling the absolute truth in the first sentence.

KD13 said...

@ vermicelli - Can I call ya "vermicelli-suspect"? Can I? Can I?

Woozie said...

You realize Vermicelli is Italian for "little worms" right?

Unknown said...

I know a few people like that. pretending to be sick when they know the day's coming up.

KD13 said...

@ woozie - if vermicelli/suspect wants to tell the world he has a little worm/s I can't really stop him now, can I?

Even if I could I think I'd rather stand in the corner laughing.

@ Glenn - Can I help it if my mind is strong enough to make me sick?

Anonymous said...

Awwww- hope U feel better hon!

: )

KD13 said...

@ starbender - Thanks :) thats sweet.

I'd planned a party for some of my best friends today and though I wasn't feeling well in the morning I went ahead and had great time. :D

I guess next time I'm feeling a little sick I should just go out and kick up my heels ;)