If you know me in the 'real-world'... Keep it to yourself.

Do NOT tell my friends and family about this blog!

This blog is a work in progress. Eventually, when it grows up, it wants to look pretty. Or maybe dark and dangerous.

Hmm... well come back later and see for yourself...

If you want to contact me but are a) too chicken to leave a public comment and
b) too lazy to look up my email address from my profile
use the form below.

Name:
Email Address:

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

9 weird things about me...

I've been tagged once again by suspect. So now I'm supposed to spill the beans about 9 weird things about me.

I can think of several things which can't be put on the list. Why? Cos you never know who'll be reading this. And yeah, I also want to keep suspects mind clean. It's a hard job but someones gotta do it!

1. I love staying up and sleeping after sunrise.

2. I can never throw out paper. I have old receipts and bills that are almost illegible stacked all about the place. I also have my old kindergarten books, every letter or note ever written to me, ... (you get the drift).

3. I once lay down in the middle of the road on a dare.

4. I can't spend new bank notes. And if they're in series I'm lost.

5. I get really bored shopping for clothes and shoes. I can picture people shaking their heads. Trust me, it counts. All the girls I know love shopping.

6. A guy once paid me to yell at his friend.

7. When I get really bored I sleep. Anywhere! I wiggle about, find the most comfortable position, blank out all the disapproving looks and sleep. I've done it on buses, in theatres, in church, at shopping malls (while friends shop - for clothes, aaaargh), ...

8. If I'm really sleepy I can sleep while standing too, as long as I've got something to rest against or to hold on to.

9. Some girls look at guys shoulders, some are fascinated by butts. Me, I have a thing for their hands. Arms too, but hands specially.

Ok, that's it for me. And out of a wholly justified desire to share the trouble I tag Glenn, Cecilia, and CrazyRhyme.

18 comments:

Woozie said...

It's a known fact that I have very sexy hands.

KD13 said...

@ woozie - Now if only you were 21.

Woozie said...

I love Maryland, it's only 16 here.

Kshitij L said...

HEY!

Woozie said...

It's not what it looks like!

Anonymous said...

u hate shopping..

i have just fallen in love with you

glenn said...

Do you drool when you sleep. cos women who drool in public places make an interesting site.

Kshitij L said...

@anonymous: she's mine, dude, so run away with a plyboard over your ass, because I'll be running after you with a Friend (TM) in my Arms (TM). Friend as in Say Hello to My Little Friend, Motherfucker (TM), if you catch my drift from Scarface.

Back off. I keep having to explain this to every red-blooded male on Blogger, and I'm explaining again: back off. She's reserved.

KD13 said...

@ woozie and suspect and all cyber cops looking for paedophiles - Let me clarify... I only said that woozie should have been 21 cos if he had been 21 I'd have replied to his original statement appropriately. I'm a good girl [ROFL] and I was NOT thinking of anything except a verbal reply.

KD13 said...

@ anonymous - pay no attention to suspect. I'm free for the next 10 yrs :)

but again, have to clarify that I said I hate shopping for clothes and shoes. I love shopping for food, electronics and little gadgets that claim to do much but end up sitting in dark corners catching dust mites.

KD13 said...

@ suspect - pay no attention to what I said to anonymous. I'm waiting patiently for you. 10 yrs will pass in no time at all.

KD13 said...

And Glenn - No, I DO NOT drool. I have prefected the I'm-meditating-do-not-disturb look.

Atleast I think I have.

:D

Anonymous said...

Hands???

Anonymous said...

You seem to have forgotten about the predilection towards garlic.

@suspect - makes you think twice now doesn't it :-D

-MP

Aishwarya Singhal said...

Why doesn't someone tag me ? And karen I have beautiful hands, the hands of a surgeon, a pianist, a painter, a hunter. And I look 18.

KD13 said...

@ john - :D.. Among other things...

@ MP - Liking garlic is not weird! Vampires love garlic!

@ lone wolf - I'll tag you next time. :D No complaining afterwards!
As for you hands... don't worry, good hands never go to waste!

Anonymous said...

@ 1. I do the same. Night is more beautiful than the day.
@ 2. I do have the same habit of preserving lil things, right from the petals that fell on my head when we use to sit for group study under the trees, when I was 6, to the small receipts . .. . . . all letters, greetings . . .
@ 3. I have never tried that. I prefer to walk in the middle of the road in the dark . . Walking alone in the Dark!
@ 4. Ive seen only new ones since when I was small, so I don’t mind, but still that craze for the new ones is always there. If it is VERY old, I don’t dare to spend them too!
@5. NEVER
@6. Wow! ! !
@ 7. When I get bored, I walk alone get some fresh air. (Solitude)
@ 8. I have done it many a times, cuz I don’t find enuf time to sleep.
@ 9. Im not a gurl! ! ! But I know those who like the hands and arms. I love the eyes and lips . . there is nuttin as seducing as the eyes, ive been raped by a few only by their eyes!!! :-P

KD13 said...

@ Dusky Enigma - :D As you once said we do seem to have a lot in common!